Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Aug 18, 2006, 1:26 PM   #11

both, the casio and sony
Attached Images

abuelito01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 1:38 PM   #12

Both cameras are reasonably configurable for sharpening, contrast and saturation with the Casio having an extra level for each. Color rendition is a personal preference. Don't take anybody's advice on that. Look first at Steve's sample photos because many are of the same scene so it is easy to directly compare the color. Go to pbase.com and do a search by camera. Find photos taken by the two cameras in normal use and see which colors you like best. Keep in mind that most people haven't tweaked their output and Steve uses default settings.
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2006, 1:32 PM   #13

someone could tell me more about this 2 cameras casio ex-s600 and sony dsc-w50, i saw in other forums that the corners in the pictures of the casio are not so good,the videos maybe are not as sonys ones, what do you think, i am really more confused now because i have a bad experience with other camera y bought last year a recco one, the photos were awful, it was a 3 camera in one, with mp3, voice recorder, photos and videos, but the photos bad, so now i want to buy a good camera not cometting the same error before, is the casio a good good camera in all the aspects ? , i like it because the slim size, but the sony is slim too, if both are similar in all, i prefer the casio but if the sony is more better camera i prefer the sony, can you tell me that exactly.....please, thanks
abuelito01 is offline   Reply With Quote