It is for the Sox and Martin drag racer. It is a Revell kit I am building. I wired the spark plugs in the correct firing order and ran the wires through wire looms. I also put in fuel line and a fan belr made from "chart-pack" tape instead of a thick piece of molded plastic. I also made the tiny little throttle return spring. This image (depending on monitor size) is about 6:1 of the model's engine. The engine block measures about 7/8" long. I didn't bother detailing the throttle linkage as there will be an air filter covering it up. And if you know anything about Hemis they are usually orange, but not this particular one for the car it is going into. I like to be accurate and found photos of the original car. These photo were taken with my new Konica-Minolta Dimage Z5.