Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Old Aug 29, 2007, 1:46 PM   #1

This was taken with my previous camera (an Olympus C770UZ). I adjusted the contrast in post, and of course shrunk the image down.
Attached Images

Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 30, 2007, 8:32 PM   #2

Very nice, Raistlin! You friends to the north of us have such cool money. My personal fave is the looney. Do you still have that? When I lived in upstate NY we traveled over to Hamilton and Toronto quite a bit showing our hounds and making some good friends along the way. Weprobably kept more Canadian pocket money than American.Very good folks up there in the north country. I hear the border guards are a lot more grounchy than they used to be pre-9/11. Too bad. Why can't people just treat each other decently so we don't even have to have "guards". How sad.

Camalot
camalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 8:40 AM   #3

camalot wrote:
Quote:
Very nice, Raistlin! You friends to the north of us have such cool money. My personal fave is the looney. Do you still have that? When I lived in upstate NY we traveled over to Hamilton and Toronto quite a bit showing our hounds and making some good friends along the way. Weprobably kept more Canadian pocket money than American.Very good folks up there in the north country. I hear the border guards are a lot more grounchy than they used to be pre-9/11. Too bad. Why can't people just treat each other decently so we don't even have to have "guards". How sad.

Camalot
Hey there. Yeah we still have the loonie dollar...and the twoonie (2 dollars). I am from Hamilton, and you didn't wave to me once when you came through haha.

It is pretty sad. I saw on the news today they are getting gun training. Paranoia and false security sure is running rampant now. And statistically it is just as safe or safer than 20 years ago.

Oh well...time to break out the stronger and inherintely better Canadian beer, and say cheers to the neighbours to the south!! haha
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 3:47 PM   #4

LOL, Raistlin,

We don't look right or left anymore when we drive through Hamilton, only in the rear view mirror!.... ever since the night we (I) took a wrong turn, got lost, and found ourselves riding the front bumper of one of your#*%&[email protected]* electric trollies! Heck, Iwas surewe were going to die that very moment! I think Iliterally burned rubbergettingout of its way. My husband was quite impressed!

Next time, if I am riding shot gun, I'll wave!

Camalot
camalot is offline   Reply With Quote