Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Old Feb 20, 2010, 1:37 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjunkiee View Post
haha, nope its a pointer in one eye piece, the scope has 2 eye pieces, one has the pointer, the other doesnt.
Oh ya forgot.....when i went to school....2 eye pieces cost too much.... LOL
littlejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2010, 2:39 AM   #12

Well, then pbjunkiee has done a more than exceptional job even out those expensive eye pieces... He's done a excellent job... I never would have thought of trying it... So, it shows that he's got an eye for such things... and willingness to USE his camera. Good on him.

Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2010, 9:45 AM   #13

Good stuff, PBJ'. I'm really enjoying the variety of photos that you've been posting.

Are you a science major or still working through the GE courses? Either way, sharing some of these pictures with your professor--assuming s/he is the approachable type--will not only show your appreciation for your class/lab subject matter, but may also open the door to some opportunity for extra credit or the like, perhaps, by doing some nice photos for the class, Science department, or even another department. Simply acquiring a reputation as "an engaged student" by the faculty on campus can be quite beneficial when it comes time to ask for references/recommendations, finding on-campus employment, &C. Who knows!? (Sorry - as much time as I spend on campus I often feel the need to share my learned experiences. )

Thanks for sharing.
AaronB is offline   Reply With Quote