Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Close-ups (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/close-ups-14/)
-   -   Rain on Leaf (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/close-ups/26990-rain-leaf.html)

Jenni Jun 7, 2004 7:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A close up of some raindrops on a leaf. It had just poured out, and I caught this right as the sun came back into sight. ((wrong title on picture, its not really dew))

discodudette Jun 7, 2004 8:04 PM

Noice, noice! *sounds like gulls from Finding Nemo that say mine*

I like it Jenn! I've seen it a lot already lol but thats coo! I like the lighting effect that yuo've added! Groovin chica!

photosbyvito Jun 7, 2004 11:04 PM

haha....your posts are so funny amy....lol

beautiful shot jenni! nicely done!

discodudette Jun 7, 2004 11:17 PM

im so good at doing that mine mine mine thing! I do it during softball during practice and ames for flyballs. I;m a very outgoign person if I am with people I am comfotable with. That sould make you all at Seves feel good cos that means I'm comfortable with ya! :) TEE HEE HEE... ahh im hyper

Jenni Jun 7, 2004 11:26 PM

Haha wow Ames! Yes I know you're very good at that, considering whenever I'm near you, that's all I hear! Hehe...

By the way everyone, Amy is free from school! Finally! That must be why she's so hyper! Now we can go riding together and take many cool, many amusing pictures! yay!

Hmmm, Amy I love how we turn our topics into personal talks. Just great stuff there! Hehe!

discodudette Jun 7, 2004 11:34 PM

What can I say! Practice makes perfect! Seeing as I practice 24-7 I am perfect! No im not perfect.. I'm purrrrrrrfect... meow...

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER! SCHOOLS OUT FOR EVER! SCHOOLS BEEN BLOWN TO PIECES!!! Me and my mom frolicked around and sang that today haha. She gave me a high five. I felt special.

We really do make them personal.. Let's initiate conversation with others...

SOOOO.... HI!

My names Amy... *hi amy*

I live in Minnesoda.. *oohs and ahhhs*

I have a very shexy accent (NOT) where my OOO's last forever when I talk... "Oooout and aboooouuut in a booooat in Minnesooooota"

Anyways.. where are ya'll from and do you have accents? YAY FOR ACCENTS WOO HOO!

Jenni Jun 8, 2004 12:03 AM

*yanks chai/coffee mix out of Ames hands*

Amy! Lay off the caffeine! You know what the doctors said!

Hehehe, to all the people on Steves: Do we make you laugh or just annoy the bageezes outta you? Lol!

Jenni Jun 8, 2004 12:05 AM

"Oooooout and Aboooout in a boooooat in Minnesoooota!"

Hehe, darn you Ames! Now I'm gonna be saying that through my sleep again! So annoying, yet, must say it!:-)

discodudette Jun 8, 2004 12:08 AM

I am the epitome of annoyance! I do really quirky annoying oodd things... But hey you do too! You're just as odd if not more odd than I am!.. . well maybe not more odd.. but we're prolly tied!

*faints and mumers...* "Cant..... go on..... without...... ..... chai........" *lays lifeless all because Jenn took her Chai*

kex Jun 8, 2004 6:54 AM

LOL, you guys.. erm sorry girls are really funny to read. :)

I like the shot, Jenni!
Especially the in the corners and the nice clear drops. Good composition!