Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Old Jul 10, 2004, 9:53 PM   #1

Wow, Macro Photos seem to be very interesting, It could help us see more details, that could be impossible for our natural eyeballs. Within this half hour, I opened nearly hundred Pictures. Everyone strikes me a lot.

While appreciating your works, I always wonder the cameras with which you could manage to shoot such fabulous Photos. Could you please name the brand and model of your cameras after posting your pictures?

gnolaijoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 11, 2004, 7:35 PM   #2

Ive got two digitals, a DSLR and a canon G3. My G3 takes really good macro shots. So far Ive not really tried my rebel for macro, I know it has macro settings but I also think a macro lens for it may be a future purchase.

I would think that most of the new digital prosumer cameras would take quite good macro shots.

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2004, 9:20 PM   #3

Probably one of the Best out their was the Nikon 4500. It took excellent macro shots. Nikons early swivel designed cameras were know for that. You can still pick them up used and reconditioned.

A lot of it depends on what type of Macro Shots you wanting to take. If the items are really tiny or if you just wanting to get close ups of larger images. For instance if you want a good shot of an ant it will take a very capable camera but if you wanting a close up of a Rose it wouldn't take as much of a macro camera to capture that shot.
host is offline   Reply With Quote