Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 23, 2004, 1:46 PM   #11
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 66

you were both right it is called a "chuck key"
the chuck is the part on the drill that holds the bit
the chuck key is the tool(key) that unlocks the chuck
funktree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2004, 5:33 PM   #12
Senior Member
digcamfan's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,422

Good one, Calr

If you love your drill does this mean...

"Chuckee's in love?"

digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.