Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Old Sep 26, 2004, 10:26 PM   #11

This is the gas tank. See, I think that to the right of this rflection I see a guy with a white shirt coming out from behind the fence. Behind me is a day care center. Although this was taking on a Saturday.
Attached Images

freidaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2004, 10:31 PM   #12

I don't think there's anyone behind you. I suspect what you have been seeing are distorted reflections of you. Remember, depending on the curvature of the various parts of the bike, you could see several version of you from slightly differing angles, and with the distortion involved, the reflections could end up bearing no resemblance to you whatsoever.

Just my opinion based on what I've seen. :homey:

In that last image, it seems possible that someone else could be way back there, but the reflections in the chrome part of the motor I believe are all you.
DanielT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2004, 10:36 PM   #13

Okay, this is the last one! This is the little light on the right. This is a little to fuzzy. Don't you love this motorcycle. It belongs to this woman in my woodworking class. I was surprized to see her walk to it, load it up and drive away. Wish I was that brave! I'dend up in the hosp of for a year if I tried that! I'll stick to photography!

This has been a very fun day. I spent the whole day reading all the little manual that came with the camera. Wow, so much control!

If your interested to see my first pathic trys look here:

http://homepage.mac.com/freidaw/Frei...toAlbum18.html
Attached Images

freidaw is offline   Reply With Quote