Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Old Jun 13, 2006, 9:06 AM   #11

I don't know much about the Kodak you mentioned. I'm sure you'll still master the 'yellow' flowers... just might take a little more time. Or you could go to your local garden center and pick out a new plant with some strong, bold color that would make good practice. You could start a whole new hobby of gardening along with your photography!:lol: That's sort of what I did only I started gardening first, then went to photography.

I tried to work on your pic, but I don't do very well with them after they are resized. That last one does appear to have a little more potential than the others. Do you use a photo program for touching up/enhancing any of your pics? Some Levels and Sharpening, and maybe a different crop would bring a lot of improvement there I think. I may try again later.
gracie328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2006, 9:20 PM   #12
Log

o beleive me i thought of buying more flowers... but no room... my mom has a back problem so she cant garden so i took it up this year... btw im only 15... and so far ive planted like 3 flats of snap dragons, and daffodils and tulips arealready gone... i have maybe 30-40 tigerlilies along the back of my garden and then in the corne of our yard i have a big "bush" of daylilies (the yellow ones) like ive mentiond... alot of our day lilies did not come up this year :roll:... so i may have to wait for next year for some more daylily pix ... ill go down and try again... its just with having 2 new trees and flats and geraniums for the porch and petunias for the back veranda... and to top it off the mulch we had delivered... the flowers may just wait till next year... unless i bought myself (which prolly wont happen cuz i'm saving for a lens for my d50 already (that still hasnt arrived))

Logan
Log is offline   Reply With Quote