Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Contact Steve's

Old Dec 22, 2009, 11:04 PM   #1

Default Removing registration

I unsuccessfully tried to register on this forum site about the 10th December using my home email address. However, I did not receive the activation email, so I set up a new ID (onlooker) and used my work email as my contact. Now I am about to go on Leave for a month and wish to change my email address to my home address.
About a week ago I tried to alter the email address but received the message that this address is already in use (the unsuccessful attempt), so I sent an email through the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page explaining my problem and giving details of both the unsuccessful attempt and my 'onlooker' login asking that the initial details be removed so I could use my home email again.
I go on Leave tomorrow at about 1 pm (depending when the Vice-Chancellor puts out the message!) and I still don't have access to my home email address.
How do I get this fixed?
onlooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 23, 2009, 3:23 AM   #2
Administrator

Send me a PM with the details (the first e-mail address you tried to use, which is the one I assume you want to change your current one to), and I'll see what I can do.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 3:34 AM   #3
Administrator

i found the member name you're referring to (still awaiting confirmation) and removed it. So, you should be able to use the e-mail that was associated with it again. If you have any further problems, send me a PM.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote