Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 28, 2009, 7:43 AM   #1
Senior Member
BrierS's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 157
Default Still Searching...Please Help

Found it. Thanks.

A few years ago, while browsing this forum, someone posted a photo which was transformed to something short of sketch and/or cartoon. If my memory serves me, it was a room with several people and at least one person stretched out on the floor. I wish I at least knew what the process or result was called but I haven't a clue. Any suggestions?

Last edited by BrierS; Nov 28, 2009 at 6:55 PM. Reason: Kept searching....
BrierS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:43 AM.