Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 11, 2004, 10:01 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 23

I downloaded a Photoshop Elements template and want to edit some of the features. I can see that certain layers have layer-styles associated with them, but I cannot identify which one is being used. For instance I have a filled box with some type of lighting effect (producing a type of gradient effect). How can I have PE tell me which layer style is being used?

ah30k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:44 PM.