Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 12, 2005, 10:22 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 76

just a question... if i wanted to combine 2 pictures into 1 picture (like a collage or something) how do i do that? i have photoshop elements and acdsee 6. will those do? what command is it exactly? thanks!
junji98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 13, 2005, 10:51 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 158

You can go to the following link and click on tutorials or videos and it will show you how to use layers or copy and paste. I hope this helps.

sds is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:36 AM.