Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 27, 2006, 2:04 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 431

Any clues? apple's website shows a quote from Adobe saying they're "committed" but no dates. I amready to purchase an iMac because my file sizes are way too cumbersome for my old 400mHz Mac to process. Currentlyvisiting local camera shop twice a week to dump my CF card onto CDs, so I can't really wait until late '06 to upgrade systems. With that in mind, should I get the imac G5 instead? Seems silly to...?

I shoot~2 sessions/monthprofessional,4-5for personal/family use.

urbanaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.