Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Flash (External)

Old Oct 30, 2003, 6:29 PM   #1

Default Where to buy a Sigma 500 DG Super in Florida ????

Hi

We're coming over to Florida (Kissimmee & Tampa) in 4 weeks time and wondered where to pick up a nice Sigma flash for my Minolta 7Hi, the price in the UK is about 200 (US$320!). Are they available from places like Walmart or Sams Club etc.?.

Last time we were over I had a look in the usual shops on I-Drive and the 192 but the prices were not very good at all

Thanks
phaedra1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 30, 2003, 7:10 PM   #2

if your going to spend any time in one location in excess of a week when you check in call a place like B&H order it up from them and have it shipped ups 3 day. i've done it to maui, hawaii. the item was waiting for me when i got there. check with your hotel if they can work with you on receiving a package. B&H packages arevery nondiscript. it will still cost a bit less then looking around and and maybe getting it local. they sort of have you by the ....... as you can see down there.

also walmart, sams, and costco don't carry that level of product. its too specific.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2003, 7:33 PM   #3

Thanks, problem I've had with that before is companies not shipping to a different address than the cards billing address, don't know if it's because I'm from the UK or not.

If B&H are OK for price I'll try to get them to ship to our friends in Spring Hill (Fl) as I've already got a package from InkjetGoodies on it's way to them for me to pick up
phaedra1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2003, 7:35 PM   #4
NHL

... Another option is to order from Ritz Camera and pickup at an Orlando store; However this item is quite new (for Ritz):
http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs...5&cmCat=SEARCH
NHL is offline   Reply With Quote