Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Flash (External)

Old Jan 6, 2006, 9:07 AM   #1

Here's something I came across when I was considering a Canon A610. It's a flash diffuser that can be used with the A610 or a few other Canon cameras. They are offered on eBay @ $14.95. Here's the web address- http://stores.ebay.com/FlashClipNet¬*It looks like they could be helpful, and easily thrown in a camera bag.They look likettp://stores.ebay.com/FlashClipNet
tech challenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 6, 2006, 6:06 PM   #2

the link is N/G
bernabeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2006, 6:46 PM   #3

Sorry bernabeu, if you just go to eBay and type in the search window.... "diffuser for Canon A610" it should pop up. If you're looking for another model Canon, you should check their store site link. ¬* ¬*Good Luck! ¬* ¬*It's not as cheap as your film canister suggestion, but a little more professional looking....¬* :^)
Old Jan 6, 2006, 6:46 PM   #4

Sorry bernabeu, if you just go to eBay and type in the search window.... "diffuser for Canon A610" it should pop up. If you're looking for another model Canon, you should check their store site link. ¬* ¬*Good Luck! ¬* ¬*It's not as cheap as your film canister suggestion, but a little more professional looking....¬* :^)
Old Jan 6, 2006, 10:11 PM   #5

Here is a photo of the product. It costs $(US)17.00 and I am really not sure that it is any better than your 35mm cassette solution.

MT
Attached Images

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2006, 10:14 PM   #6

Please don't get me wrong. Flash diffusers are a very valid accessory and if you are into flash photos, diffusers offer a way to avoid some red-eye effect, and to evenly diffuse the light from your flash.

Is it worth $(US) 17.00, only you can make that decision. However, they do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote