Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Flash (External)

Old Mar 23, 2006, 12:19 PM   #1

The following is KM's triple connector.

Triple Connector TC-1100

A multiple flash mounting accessory to connect up to three Program Flashes* to the camera. The Program Flash 3600HS(D)/2500(D)/3500xi/2000xi/3200i/2000i are connected to the TC-1000 with a OS-1100 off-camera shoe and an extension cable. The 5600HS(D)/5400HS/5400xi/5200i are connected with an extension cable.

Would be obliged if you would share with me your experienceusing theconnector foroff-the-camera multiple-flashTTL photography:

a) Whether ADI metering and Pre-flash metering are still in place when 2 to 3KM'sMaxxum 3600HS(D) arefired together using the above connector?

I ask this because one of the staff in HK KM Showcase said that TTL is not possible using TC 1100 for remote multiple flashing.

The connector is out of stock now, so KM HK could not try it out right away andanswer my inquiry. What a pity!

Add to that is the fact that the camera section has been sold out to Sony, so probablymy inquiry will be settled by Sonyin late April or May when it fully takes over the business from KM.

b) Whether the unit is compatible with KM's A2?

Regards,

Peter Lester

b)
wk7leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 24, 2006, 4:13 AM   #2

According to a staff member of KM, TTL is not possible when multiple 3600HS(D)s are used on the TC1100 triple connector.
wk7leung is offline   Reply With Quote