Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Fujifilm (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/fujifilm-22/)
-   -   Always waiting... (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/fujifilm-22/always-waiting-178537/)

gjtoth Oct 14, 2010 7:02 AM

Always waiting...
 
http://toths.us/Piwigo/upload/2010/1...2-3bea0ccc.jpg

OnTheWeb Oct 14, 2010 8:01 PM

Oh the political slogans that come to mind for that photo. Nice shot.

Hawgwild Oct 14, 2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheweb (Post 1154698)
oh the political slogans that come to mind for that photo. Nice shot.

:laughing-smiley2::laughing-smiley2::laughing-smiley2::laughing-smiley2:

Hawgwild Oct 14, 2010 11:13 PM

Thank you, Gary, for having the courage to post this portrait of a beautiful bird. Believe me when I say this, many of us would love to have taken this shot!

gjtoth Oct 15, 2010 6:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawgwild (Post 1154736)
Thank you, Gary, for having the courage to post this portrait of a beautiful bird. Believe me when I say this, many of us would love to have taken this shot!

Thanks, Robert! I caught this guy as I was coming out of prison. He flew right in front of the car and plopped himself on this post where he proceeded to patiently wait for me to get the HS-10 out and start shooting. He didn't let me get too close but I didn't need to with 30x zoom :)

Hawgwild Oct 15, 2010 10:20 PM

For some reason, I didn't look at the exif data on this the first time, but I am impressed by your skill obviously, but at the equiv. of what, 600mm? At iso 400. Very nice photog/camera combo there!

gjtoth Oct 16, 2010 8:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawgwild (Post 1155093)
For some reason, I didn't look at the exif data on this the first time, but I am impressed by your skill obviously, but at the equiv. of what, 600mm? At iso 400. Very nice photog/camera combo there!

Hmmmmmmmm... guess I forgot to check my settings... again! :mad:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.