Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 5, 2005, 5:19 AM   #1
Senior Member
DomCotton's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 490


I see everybody talking about polarizers, etc for cameras and I can see the difference these things make to shots however does anybody know if I can get anything for my Finepix S602 Zoom?


DomCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 6, 2005, 10:16 PM   #2
Senior Member
Baz's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 219

Yes Dom, No problem..You will need the Adaptor Ring AR-FX9. This is used to fit Wide or Tele conversion lenses, or 55mm filters to the Fuji 602.

The info is on Page 72 of the 602 manual..
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:14 AM.