Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Fujifilm (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/fujifilm-22/)
-   -   HS-20EXR Tulips (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/fujifilm-22/hs-20exr-tulips-186330/)

gjtoth Apr 5, 2011 4:31 PM

HS-20EXR Tulips
 
http://toths.us/Piwigo/galleries/Flo...DSCF2421_1.JPG

http://toths.us/Piwigo/galleries/Flo...DSCF2422_1.JPG

saketb Apr 6, 2011 4:47 AM

Looks like the colours reproduced are very good with this camera.

Greats shots indeed!! Are these taken in macro mode?

Saket

gjtoth Apr 6, 2011 8:03 AM

Thank you. These were taken in EXR(SR) mode.

saketb Apr 6, 2011 9:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjtoth (Post 1215753)
Thank you. These were taken in EXR(SR) mode.

I beleive that there are 3 different EXR modes in this camera, does this select itself as per lighting or one can select manually?

gjtoth Apr 6, 2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saketb (Post 1215772)
I beleive that there are 3 different EXR modes in this camera, does this select itself as per lighting or one can select manually?

Manually.

theironhorse Apr 6, 2011 12:14 PM

looks like hs-20 has to be dropped (m still not ready). m so sad.. video is not at all good.. and continous focus does not work.

pics are amazing but video is shame on fuji selling a 500$ camera that can't match video of a 100$ p&s.
hope some firmware upgrade solves the problem.. sony looks like an alternative...

but i m not a sony guy... had been waiting for the fuji since 3 months..

and neither the video will change my decision completely but thats not what is expcted from a 500$ cam.


consistently looses focus after every few seconds..

people said that it works a lil better if kept on center focus.. but still not manageable.

hope you can clarify as internet is fulll of hs-20 video issues.. pics as just a absolute stunner.

i am also not buying this cam for video.. i might never ever use it.. but when a feature is there in a cam.. then why not to be at an acceptable mark.


f550 does not have this problem.. looks like the option fuji gave to snap a pic while recording a video in hs-20 has messed with the auto -focus mechanism of the cam...

gjtoth Apr 6, 2011 2:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theironhorse (Post 1215822)
looks like hs-20 has to be dropped (m still not ready). m so sad.. video is not at all good.. and continous focus does not work.

pics are amazing but video is shame on fuji selling a 500$ camera that can't match video of a 100$ p&s.
hope some firmware upgrade solves the problem.. sony looks like an alternative...

but i m not a sony guy... had been waiting for the fuji since 3 months..

and neither the video will change my decision completely but thats not what is expcted from a 500$ cam.


consistently looses focus after every few seconds..

people said that it works a lil better if kept on center focus.. but still not manageable.

hope you can clarify as internet is fulll of hs-20 video issues.. pics as just a absolute stunner.

i am also not buying this cam for video.. i might never ever use it.. but when a feature is there in a cam.. then why not to be at an acceptable mark.


f550 does not have this problem.. looks like the option fuji gave to snap a pic while recording a video in hs-20 has messed with the auto -focus mechanism of the cam...

So, you choose my thread to hijack to inform people of your decision?! Nice! :mad:

theironhorse Apr 6, 2011 3:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjtoth (Post 1215858)
So, you choose my thread to hijack to inform people of your decision?! Nice! :mad:

apology .. but that was not my intention and i am still lokking forward to the amazing pics from the cam. i was only concerned for the video issue and that you already replied in the PM.

gjtoth Apr 6, 2011 3:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theironhorse (Post 1215876)
apology .. but that was not my intention and i am still lokking forward to the amazing pics from the cam. i was only concerned for the video issue and that you already replied in the PM.

Then, start your OWN thread! Don't go hijacking someone else's so you can espouse your disappointment in a camera that you want to take videos but was designed as a still camera! :demon3: It's common sense! :mad:

theironhorse Apr 6, 2011 4:34 PM

u seem to be too rude .. if thats the way u respond why dont u open your own forum and respond whatever u want..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:17 PM.