Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 19, 2006, 5:15 PM   #1

Hi all

Have to still admit after having my S9500 for nearly a year Im still learning a lot.I was out for nearly a full days shooting on Saturday past. It was a local event trying to bring more people in to our town instead of going to the nearest purpose built shopping centre!!!

Some of my pics taken, along with some taken with my old S5000 (mate now owns it) are on my site http://www.jbframing.co.uk

Other pics about the event are on http://www.countrycomestotown.co.uk

Thanks for looking and comments appreciated!!!

Joe90
joe90bentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 19, 2006, 9:11 PM   #2

I'm glad you are enjoying your camera. There were some nice images in your post. Just a word of caution. Treat the camera very carefully. Speaking from experience, if you have a problem that was obviously a design flaw, but it is not a common problem with other cameras of the same model, Fuji will not warranty repair the camera. So don't get brave or even a little bit careless or it will cost you money.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 2:18 PM   #3

I have to totally agree with Jphess there - I too had the command dial problem - sent to fuji came back exactly a week l8r fixed. So far everything going well - but still treated with kid gloves!!!!

Regards

Joe90
joe90bentley is offline   Reply With Quote