Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:14 AM   #1

Yes, it is true! For all you people who love to download games on your tiny phones, try the FujiFilm V10. No only is the entire back of the camera an LCD, but it has 4 video games built in. This is one of the best features so far for a camera. The V10 also comes in two colors, Gun Metal for the guys and Orange for the ladies.

I only hope that Fuji will jump on the download wagon and offer games on their website that can be downloaded to a memory card. If they do that, cell phone games are finished.
PhotoFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:26 AM   #2

Ho hum. Not for me.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:47 PM   #3

It's extremely unlikely that the ability to download games onto a Camera would kill the cellphone games market. For a start, a cellphone is nearly always with you, so you are much more likely to have it when you need to occupy yourself during a boring moment. You can also download games directly anywhere, anytime and they also tend to have cameras, albeit nowhere as good as a regular camera but again you are more likely to have it with you most of the time. Smartphones also don't have that small a screen. In other words the camera that plays games is nowhere near as convenient as the cameraphone that plays games. so I think the cellphone games market is going to be safe for sometime from the threat of games on cameras. Afterall the handheld consoles have hardly killed it either.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2006, 9:18 PM   #4

I was really just jokeing about replaceing cell phone games. But you have to admit, haveing games on a camera is a cool idea. When I was waiting in the airport for a flight on vacation, the games in my cameras were a lot better then the ones on my phone. The screen is 3x bigger, and the graphics are better.
PhotoFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote