Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 25, 2007, 12:11 AM   #1

Has anybody tried this silicone jacket for the f30? See http://pdaden.com/shop/cart.php?targ...ategory_id=421. I like that it has an lcd protector, it looks like a good product, but I don't know anything about pdaden/zxpro. Does anyone have feedback about the company or their products?
B1ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 18, 2007, 12:38 PM   #2

Wow, that's a really nice idea! Did you get one? I wonder if it will fit the F20.
alton krenslok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2008, 3:34 AM   #3

B1ue wrote:
Quote:
Has anybody tried this silicone jacket for the f30? See http://pdaden.com/shop/cart.php?targ...tegory_id=421. I like that it has an lcd protector, it looks like a good product, but I don't know anything about pdaden/zxpro. Does anyone have feedback about the company or their products?
I want a couple of these skins, I found after trying to acess this pdaden site it is permenently closed down are they finished , Oris there any one who knows where else they can be bought or anouther Silicon skin available please,
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2008, 8:52 PM   #4

I've no idea how good they are but try Delkin's Snug-It camera skins.
alton krenslok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2008, 12:40 AM   #5

alton krenslok wrote:
Quote:
I've no idea how good they are but try Delkin's Snug-It camera skins.
Thanks for your input .In the UK if you google Snug-it only Park Cameras stock Delkin Snug-Its and just a few other dealers. Snug- itare very good they saybut only forCanon Ixusa few Oly and Sony small cams, I rang Park Cameras who are exellent people andthey tell me not for Fujis. So if any one else knows of a silicon cover for F30 please adsvise thanks,
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote