Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Mar 1, 2007, 7:29 PM   #1

yep my dial in my s9500 is rooted (no good)

i can get a hold of a s7500 - r they the same ??

thanks

bill
bill_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 1, 2007, 8:25 PM   #2

Where are you seeing a Fuji S7500? That is not a Fuji model number. If you are referring to the S5700, then I don't believe the command dial is the same. In fact, I understand it was actually fixed in the S9100. But I have a S9000 that I have been using for over a year, and I haven't had any trouble with the command dial yet. I don't think it is an issue that you need to be concerned about.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2007, 12:06 AM   #3

jphess wrote:
Quote:
Where are you seeing a Fuji S7500? That is not a Fuji model number. If you are referring to the S5700, then I don't believe the command dial is the same. In fact, I understand it was actually fixed in the S9100. But I have a S9000 that I have been using for over a year, and I haven't had any trouble with the command dial yet. I don't think it is an issue that you need to be concerned about.
my bad i meant s7000 - it is an issue i am concerned about as my s9500 dial has snapped -

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"thanks for ur help and ur right - totally diff set up espesially to get head off - although dial looks very simaler.
bill_b is offline   Reply With Quote