Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jul 29, 2003, 12:46 AM   #11

The first photo you miss is because yopu don't have your camer a.... and you don't have it becuas eypou can't be bothered lugging it around.

Now i am not talking those little micro jobbies but say a Sony V1 is plenty of camera physically.
Alfisti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2003, 1:00 AM   #12
Administrator

And check our NEWS page, we have links to the full press releases and specs for all the new Fuji cameras -- we weren't supposed to post until midnight EST. As usual, Fuji let the European sites post earlier - some day they will figure out how to use world-time (GMT) properly. Oh well.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/diginews.html#fujis7000

-Steve
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2003, 1:27 AM   #13

So will there be a replacement for the 3800??? Seems like the 5000 is more advanced than the 3800 and a sight larger ... a move away from consumers to prosumers .....and the 7000 is aimed at 602 users ............ interesting.
Alfisti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2003, 8:27 AM   #14

Quote:
I was told today to beware of the microdrives as they can "burn" up the circuitry in the 602. Maybe use lots of power and heat up? I have no idea, just what I was told by seemingly knowledgeable salesman.
I think I remember NHL who posts here a lot say he has used 4 MD's in his 602 since he bought it. He would have said if they had burned out his cam!
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote