Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old May 22, 2007, 10:02 PM   #1

Im looking for a new camera and this is the ONLY ONE on my list of MANY I cant find in real life to try out!!

When you are wanting to test a camera but cant find it at any local stores, what do you do, or how do you locate one within driving range?

I tried locating it at other stores through the retailers website but a lot of them are online only, or it just plain isnt available near me.
SDIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 23, 2007, 9:07 PM   #2

Circuit City has them online, but I don't know if they have them in all their retail stores. There must be a camera store somewhere nearby that carries them. Did you try the Fuji web site? They list camera repair stations...they should also sell the cameras.

the Hun

rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 10:20 PM   #3

Comp Usa has them on their shelves so you can play around with one... I took my s9100 back and got the s6000fd.. I think the 6000 has a sharper image.. (my 2 cents)
See ya!!
zoomdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 11:14 PM   #4

Ive checked everywhere! within a 20 mile radius. I tried to find a locator on their website but I didnt see one.

Almost every one of the retailers around town has the higher end fujis, they just dont have THAT ONE. ugh! Id be tempted to buy it online, play with it, then send it back if I decide not to get it.
Old May 24, 2007, 12:02 AM   #5

If you can play with the S9100, the S6000 is very similar in size and weight, and they share an identical lens.

the Hun

rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2007, 12:38 AM   #6

ooo I think one place has that one in the box, Im sure hed let me play with it...