Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 11, 2008, 8:22 PM   #711

As a newbe enjoying my s700, I wish to learn all I can...I will appreciate your comments on this shot. Thanks!
Attached Images

artmustel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2008, 6:47 PM   #712

Very well done Art?

You captured the action without the noise of the faster ISO pitfalls!

OK....guess what this is people.....:-)

eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2008, 8:18 PM   #713

Thanks, Eddie...i don't recall exactly but I think iso was 100.

Nice flower shot, very good focus. Was this takenwith the "extreme macro" mode?
artmustel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2008, 10:11 PM   #714

Hello folks....Im new here. Just bought the Fuji S700. I happen to be in kmart and this was on sale for $90 bucks. It was the display model but came with everything. Dont look like it was ever turned on, the batteries were still sealed. Im hoping to learn how to use it properly.
limoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2008, 10:43 PM   #715

90 Bucks!!!!!! Thats 1/3 what I paid for mine. So you got yourself a real deal and a sweet little camera. You should have lots of fun learning its ins and outs. Going out or staying in and taking pictures will teach you more than just asking questions here. Definately a short learning curve with the S700. But there are lots of informed and some not so informed who will offer you lots of advice should you need any.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2008, 6:44 AM   #716

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
90 Bucks!!!!!! Thats 1/3 what I paid for mine. So you got yourself a real deal and a sweet little camera. You should have lots of fun learning its ins and outs. Going out or staying in and taking pictures will teach you more than just asking questions here. Definately a short learning curve with the S700. But there are lots of informed and some not so informed who will offer you lots of advice should you need any.
Hi Bynx...Yes, I thought it was a deal. I did read many good reviews on this camera over the past 2 weeks. Im going to use it today at my daughters graduation. I put a 2GB SD card in it.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 10:29 AM   #717

agree, really stunning shots !!
seriously ultimate bridge cam !
w/kickass price :-)))
f1000s suscessor, lack both manageability and image quality(lack of samples at now), but nave a bit brighter-wider lens only :/

p.s.
sadly, can't find unit in good conditions in my(MSK) city.
thinking about buy overseas one in Europe:/

SkyShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2008, 1:23 PM   #718

Well....Used the S700 today at my daughters graduation. Kept in AUTO for all shots, cause I dont really know what the other features will do!!! LOL...Took about 20 pix, they look very, very good when I view em on the pc. I will take the disk to get them developed soon.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 10:55 PM   #719

Here's one I shot this afternoon in my yard. I love it when the wild roses come into bloom!! I'll have a shot from my garden to post in a moment.
Attached Images

DigitaLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2008, 11:27 PM   #720

Here's one of my favourite shots as of late. Tonight in my garden. I've been watching this spider for a couple of days now. It's made a home of my daughter's Teddy Bear Dwarf sunflower and tonight it caught some dinner. Even got it's beady black eyes and the hair on the fly's back. I was tickled with this one. Super macro ROCKS!!
Attached Images

DigitaLink is offline   Reply With Quote