Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 18, 2007, 9:12 PM   #71

Bynx-

With our cool climate along the Pacific Ocean (today's high temp was 62 degrees) Fuschia, Azela, and Rhodiesgrow very easily and without irrigation.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2007, 11:29 PM   #72

Well obviously Im no horticulturist. And we certainly dont have any flowers like those around here. Very attractive and worth shooting. Thanks. My contribution for today was taken yesterday and its 2 for 1 Sunday.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2007, 11:32 AM   #73

Landing Goose
Old Aug 19, 2007, 1:04 PM   #74

Thanks for those two very excellent photos, Bynx-

They really do show the flexibility of the S-700/S-5700 in capturing excellently, a wide variety of subjects.The S-700 quite effectivelyshows that a lower tier or beginning digital camera can be alot of fun, while producing really excellent photos.

Here is a no flash, existing light photo taken from Deck 7 on the Crown Princess looking down into the piazza area located on deck 5. It was taken at ISO 400, I believe, and I used the ship's railing as a makeshift tripod. Naturally, the resulting shutter speed was quite low and there is a bit of motion blur, but none the less it serves to again demonstrate the versatility of the S-700/S-5700 camera.

Have a great weekend.

Sarah Joyce

Attached Images

Old Aug 19, 2007, 4:23 PM   #75

Hi Sarah. Since the closest I will ever get to a boat cruise like that is watching reruns of Loveboat, Id be interested in seeing more of your Princess shots. Interiors, exteriors, ports of call, whatever you have. Thanks.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 7:46 PM   #76

I can probably work that in Bynx-

However they might all be from the Fuji S-700 as I do use a variety of cameras. Would that be OK?

Here is another no flash/existing light photo of the wine bar on deck 5 of the Crown Princess, and it was taken with the S-700.

Sarah Joyce
Attached Images

Old Aug 19, 2007, 8:34 PM   #77

You have a nice capture of the atmosphere of the bar Sarah. Good exposure and color. I can understand why you teach.
Old Aug 20, 2007, 12:14 PM   #78

Thanks for the comments let me show you some pics from this weekend at a local town over the montains here in Mexico it's called Mazamitla, JaliscoMexico.

Panoramics made with PTGui

On this one it was coming a huge storm see the sky

Now Three little Cabins

Another Cabin

Some weird bug's that were on my shirt :O

A worm of a Pine-Tree

Hope you like it.

If you like to see the original versions of the panoramics are in http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybermaniak

Cheers

cybermaniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 12:40 PM   #79

I particularly like the colors of your third pic, Another Cabin. Nice capture of the feeling of the place. What kind of bugs were they on your shirt?
Old Aug 20, 2007, 12:47 PM   #80

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
I particularly like the colors of your third pic, Another Cabin. Nice capture of the feeling of the place. What kind of bugs were they on your shirt?
Thank you Bynx i'm glad you like at least one . I really don't know what was that, I only know that afteri take off my shirt, I had kinda rash on my back lol.. But that doesn't cause any fustratation on me to spend a warm weekend in company of my Family and taking a lotof pics.

cybermaniak is offline   Reply With Quote