Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 19, 2007, 8:28 AM   #11

Thank you very much. I do like the dove the best as it was taken on my first outing with the camera. This camera just keeps growing on me and it blows away the other cams I had, and gives the Canon 300d that I owned a run for it's money as well.

I am just now starting to explore the Raw capabilities but am finding the software a bit confusing. I ought to read the manual I suppose?

Thanks again for your input. Much appreciated!

Trojansoc wrote:
Quote:
These are very good, particularly for just getting used to the camera. Like flippedgazelle, I really like #1. This is particularly nice for such a low ISO. My second favorite, though, is the gardenia. I like both the lighting and texture.

Congratulations on acquiring a really nice camera. I bought one in February, primarily with which to shoot nightime soccer. I've found the Fuji to be truly a champion in low light situations, and when I used it to shoot my son's wedding this spring, it performed as well as any high dollar DSLR.

I've logged more than 10K photos on mine and not regretted it a moment. In fact, the combination of ease of use and quality of photos was so good that my wife has basically taken it away from me, forcing me to get another camera for myself. I just hope I can get it back for soccer season next spring.
ecco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2007, 2:09 PM   #12

Nice pictures the S6000/6500fd seems like a fantastic camera
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2007, 2:49 PM   #13

Posted to the wrong thread, I apologize.
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2007, 2:16 PM   #14

Thank you, Hercules! It really is a super camera.
hercules wrote:
Quote:
Nice pictures the S6000/6500fd seems like a fantastic camera
ecco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2007, 5:35 PM   #15

Hello ecco, you have a great camera. I use a dslr as well and must say many times I just grab my fuji. If you would like I have a 42 page pdf file that you can download at http://www.pixelexpressions.net check it out some really good tips.. Your doing just fine. The face crop shot is not bad as well as the dove.. Have great success with your shooting!!!
Kevin
zoomdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2007, 7:57 AM   #16

Nice pictures, although the girl in the tennis photo should be smiling.:-) Just kidding. I really like the picture of the tree and the sun just shining through. Nice photos.
ktrjc is offline   Reply With Quote