Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 5, 2003, 6:17 PM   #1

Default Finally...s602

I have finally ordered my fuji s602. After debating for some time now and wanting to wait for the the new s7000 review i have decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I don't think that i will regret the decision as I will not be printing larger than 8x10 pics - and only a few of those.

I have notice the fuji s602 for as little as $480 over the past several weeks - but just for the info - found that several of the sites were out of stock and were showing the s602 as discontinued. In a frantic state I began going down the list of reputable sites.

Got mine for $535 + shipping $29.95. Just happy that I was able to get one. Also have a 30 day money back if not pleased with purchase - no restocking fee - so he says.

Hopefully I won't be returning it - just praying that I won't regret not waiting for s7000.

Will let you guys know. Thanks for all of your help....
GIGGLEZALLDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 14, 2003, 6:55 PM   #2

It's here!!!. Has a great feel to it. Very solid and sturdy. Many controls. Reading manual so that I can use something other than Auto. Just now learning about manual controls - looking for sites to help me understand basic photography.
GIGGLEZALLDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2003, 9:01 PM   #3
djb

congrats!!!!!! it's a really nice camera and so much to learn about it. i haven't come close to scratching the surface of all it's controls.

dennis
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2003, 4:13 AM   #4

I had mine 6 months, then I went out to shoot some fireworks at night. Familiarising yourself with the 602 in complete darkness (without a manual!) is a worthwhile learning excercise. VOX
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2003, 4:23 AM   #5

as opposed to familiarizing yourself with it in complete darkness with a manual?

sorry couldn't resist =)
somynex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2003, 5:20 AM   #6

I forgot, you could always shoot each page of the manual on a spare card, keeping the shot numbers in page sequence, 1Mpix or less, black and white will be O.K and using the post view zoom and navigate keys, read it on the lcd/EVF. There's 90 pages, so that'll keep you busy for a while!

There you are, there is a use for the puny 16Mb card Fuji supplied with your cam after all! VOX
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote