Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 15, 2007, 10:05 AM   #1

Hey All,
I think it's only good in the US and Canada but the low price I paid for the S8000 ($329) got even lower. It's good until the end of March 2008. If you want a copy of PDF file form for it without going through Fuji's website, I'll send it to you, you have to have Adobe reader to view it,
[email protected]
Barry in Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:09 AM   #2

Did you get a rebate for your S8000? I was unable to find any rebate forms or rebate information on the US Fuji site. Are you referring to the $50 rebate for any Fuji camera over $250? I have seen .pdf rebate forms stating this, but they appear fake, e.g., an incomplete address on the form. I emailed Fuji over a week ago regarding this rebate, but have yet to receive a reply. If it's valid, it seems to be a closely guarded secret. Let us know...I believe I'm qualified to receive a rebate.

the Hun
rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:45 AM   #3

Offer good on purchases 1/01/07 through 3/01/08 for Fuji cameras that cost less than $200 ($30 Rebate) and Fuji cameras that cost over $200 ($50 Rebate) for those living in the 50 States and the Caribbean Islands only.
Click on Life's a Blur page and choose Save (to your computer). When you open the file you will have to scroll down to page 2 for the coupon.
Note: the UPC code you will need to mail is the label with 12 digits..

http://cid-fd7251a7d7d9af7a.skydrive.live.com/... ...Life%7C4s%20a%20Blur.pdf
Old Nov 15, 2007, 4:23 PM   #4

Barry,

Thanks for the form. It's the same one I saw elsewhere, but at least yours has a PO Box #, and a department. I received a reply to my email from Fuji, which stated that they were unable to answer my question based on the information given (I even included a link to the rebate form), and suggested I call Fuji. I did, but after speaking to three different people, the fourth person (and supposedly the correct individual for this offer) was unavailable (I left a message).

Have you had any contact with Fuji? If this is legitimate, I can't understand why they don't have the offer on their web site. Do you know where this form was originally published? There is a date of 10/3/06 printed in the upper left hand corner of the form.

Should be interesting...time will tell.
the Hun

Old Nov 15, 2007, 4:33 PM   #5

Hun,
I originally got the link to the form from someone in the Fuji forum on www.dpreview.com He's already gotten his $50.00, took about 45 days to get it. I sent Fuji everything I needed except the original invoice that came with my package (I ordered my camera online) so I sent them my order confirmation e-mail from www.buy.com I hope they accept that as proof of purchase.
Old Nov 16, 2007, 6:44 AM   #6

My rebate is on the way Just got this from Fuji...

"Dear Barry Nelson: Thank you for participating in the Finepix Over $200. We have received your rebate information and will be processing your check shortly. To view the status of your rebate, please click on the link below. https://www.jjsheeran.com/ If you have any questions regarding the status of your rebate, please call our customer service department at 1-800-800-fuji. As a valued consumer we want to ensure you are aware of all the service and support information available through Fujifilm's web site. To review all the service and support tools available, go to www.fujifilm.com."

Nice to see such great customer service in this day in age

Old Nov 21, 2007, 8:26 PM   #7

Barry..I followed your links and got my package sent off today. It appears that it might be a us program only when I read the form. You sir, made me $50. Thanks very much!!
richyrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2007, 8:51 AM   #8

Your welcome!! I hope I get my check before Christmas, maybe I'll get that filter adapter if it passes JH's test with the money.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 5:37 PM   #9

Received my confirmation email from Fujifilm/jjsheeran today. Thanks for the tip, Barry!

the Hun

Old Jan 17, 2008, 7:35 PM   #10

Barry,

Looks like our checks were mailed today. Thank you for posting that rebate link.

The Hun