Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 23, 2003, 6:30 PM   #1

Default finepix 3800 problem

i just bought a fuji finepix 3800 a few weeks ago and ive taken 170 pictures, but today when i tried to take a picture the camera shut down

im guessing this is a battery problem, im still using the batteries that came with the camera, the battery indicator hasent appeared yet, the viewfinder starts fine and the camera focuses, its just when i press the shutter the viewfinder turns black and the camera shuts down. maybye the batteries dont have enough power to write to the card, but why is there no low battery indicator? i hope theres a simple solution, any advice would be appreciated
alan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 23, 2003, 8:36 PM   #2
djb

i have a s602z and it gives me no warning when the batteries are dead or need recharging. only sometimes as it is powering down will it show the battery low symbol. usually it just powers off. that is probably the biggest complaint i have about my fuji.

dennis
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2003, 8:44 PM   #3

Default i figured it out

im just a paranoid noob, i assumed i would see the low battery warning before any other problems occured, anyways i got the problem solved, sorry to take up space for such a simple problem.
alan23 is offline   Reply With Quote