Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 28, 2003, 3:40 AM   #11

Default Re: A lot of critics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyak
Again folks - this is not about the features. That's about usability, of what I've already bought. Let's say - if I payed for the features - it's for use it, not for showing camera to my girlfriend or spec-posting on the forum. I bought a somth. that was declared as a "prosumer camera", I choosed features I need (and colour of my favorite pants wasn't among them) and payed what they've asked.
I wann't marketing dances around my $500 ($450+tax) - I want to use this features and I wan't have a $500 quality. That's all.
I rest my case... two mistakes... first of all, this is *NOT* (I repeat, NOOOTTTT!!!) a PROSUMER camera :roll:

Secondly, the camera works very well... the specs did not LIE... you got 10x, no stabilization, YOU KNEW THAT BEFORE BUYING IT... so use a tripod (I do, it works perfectly)... Tell me again what's not usable?

Cheers,
veedee.
veedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2003, 1:25 PM   #12

Default OK

Quote:
of all, this is *NOT* (I repeat, NOOOTTTT!!!) a PROSUMER camera
You have to start with it. :lol: I would agree immediately.
All my complaining can't be applied to a consumer camera. Again it works VERY good for a consumer camera.
I don't know, how was I fooled - may be S in the name S5000 or something in the look or web-site...
Klyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2003, 10:07 PM   #13

Maybe the model number - 5000, I guess? :lol: As an amateur/casual shooter, I like the cam (and that number) a lot.
KW2003 is offline   Reply With Quote