Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 11, 2008, 1:07 PM   #71

Highway wrote:
Quote:
F11 might only be available in manual mode then, I wish camera makers would make it available in all modes.

Wow that's very cool, I wonder if Fuji did some changing on the newer versions
Your right f/11 is in manual mode, i tried a couple shots earlier and yes there is very little PF at wide angle in some places but only viewing at 200%.
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2008, 2:17 PM   #72

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Highway wrote:
Quote:
F11 might only be available in manual mode then, I wish camera makers would make it available in all modes.

Wow that's very cool, I wonder if Fuji did some changing on the newer versions
Your right f/11 is in manual mode, i tried a couple shots earlier and yes there is very little PF at wide angle in some places but only viewing at 200%.
Glad you found it.

Hey cool, sounds like you have a good cam there, I've seen some pics with a lot of CA in them, both PF and MF, very cool
Highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2008, 8:07 AM   #73

another try
Taken last sat.
Handheld, 1/320, F5.3, ISO 100.
Attached Images

armadilloshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2008, 8:26 AM   #74

armadilloshield wrote:
Quote:
another try
Taken last sat.
Handheld, 1/320, F5.3, ISO 100.
Pretty good how are you liking the S100fs so far i really enjoy mine, also on the moon shot what settings are you using i have tried it my self at 400mm zoom and i get a blown out moon, what is the trick to it
Old Sep 15, 2008, 5:19 PM   #75

So far, still quite like my S100, but haven't really got time to explore all the features
Old Sep 15, 2008, 7:32 PM   #76

anyone try to shoot in RAW mode, seem the Fuji Finepix software not very good handling the RAW file.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 7:10 AM   #77

armadilloshield wrote:
Quote:
anyone try to shoot in RAW mode, seem the Fuji Finepix software not very good handling the RAW file.
Yes i have PS CS3 seems to do a great job with RAW.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 10:54 AM   #78

I am seriously considering purchasing this s100fs and I have the s9100 and the s7000 and I also have a T90 with 3 lenses in the closet in its case. I love it but digital has so many advantages, film cost the biggest issue. I am interested in your statement that the PF is not visible in your photos as this is the biggest knock on this camera I have seen on the reviews. Do you have any more proof than the photos (not bad proof!) that it is gone now? I am thinking of selling my s9100 on ebay but I may keep it for trips where I am too concerned about damage or exposure the salt on a fishing trip for example.

Thanks for you photos, I loved them and they sold me on this camera. Great Colorand detail!!
MurphyDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2008, 10:54 AM   #79

I am seriously considering purchasing this s100fs and I have the s9100 and the s7000 and I also have a T90 with 3 lenses in the closet in its case. I love it but digital has so many advantages, film cost the biggest issue. I am interested in your statement that the PF is not visible in your photos as this is the biggest knock on this camera I have seen on the reviews. Do you have any more proof than the photos (not bad proof!) that it is gone now? I am thinking of selling my s9100 on ebay but I may keep it for trips where I am too concerned about damage or exposure the salt on a fishing trip for example.

Thanks for you photos, I loved them and they sold me on this camera. Great Colorand detail!!
MurphyDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2008, 7:21 PM   #80

Macro on dragon fly:
Attached Images