Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Closed Thread

Old May 30, 2009, 1:18 PM   #11

Don't mind him! He was just saying that your posting title on this forum was bad to begin with and the question you asked are amazingly too simple to figure out. Both of us couldnt figure out why you hated the camera while your device is in perfect order.

Now when people search google for F200EXR, they will find Sucks and look at your problems and wonder "why the questions?"

You will look back and laugh later on!

Here! Let e tell you about my camera. I bought this "Peace-o-crap" and it took me 1 month to get comfortable with it. The auto feature does not work good enough like most point and shoot cameras but I managed to get it working. I never put a title called "my s2000hd sucks" though but I found some good tips around these forums. I love this camera! Since hardly anybody owns this camera, i get very little or no response or tips. It works good now with experience.

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fu...t-s2000hd.html

Last edited by Cresho; May 30, 2009 at 1:26 PM.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:23 PM   #12

the "noob" lol, was banned at DPR for posting this thread there and then they went and deleted his thread-next time think about what you are going to write before you post it-hope you get the camera issues straightened out-
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:28 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad147 View Post
the "noob" lol, was banned at DPR for posting this thread there and then they went and deleted his thread-next time think about what you are going to write before you post it-hope you get the camera issues straightened out-
Im not banned. The thread just got deleted because it got so OT, and not because of the specific thread, how it was written or what it did contain.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:56 PM   #14

I guess we will never know!
Old Jun 7, 2009, 4:51 AM   #15

Couple answers.

1) You can get a US power adapter tip from Radio Shack for $3 or $4 dollars (you might have to set the voltage to 110 if it's set for 220, some adapters automatically set the voltage).

2) There's an "Auto (400)" when you set the camera to manual mode you can set the ISO so it won't go higher than 400 (that should give you a much better photo).

3) On these compact cameras sometimes if you push down too fast on the shutter release button a picture may be taken without the picture being in focus
(you're supposed to press down halfway until the camera fully focuses
then press the button the rest of the way).

4) I do agree the F200EXR body isn't as pretty as my F31 (which has an all metal body) the F200EXR seems to have a plastic body.

Which Color did you buy Black or Silver?

Last edited by scott16; Jun 7, 2009 at 4:53 AM.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 5:02 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott16 View Post
Couple answers.

1) You can get a US power adapter tip from Radio Shack for $3 or $4 dollars (you might have to set the voltage to 110 if it's set for 220, some adapters automatically set the voltage).

2) There's an "Auto (400)" when you set the camera to manual mode you can set the ISO so it won't go higher than 400 (that should give you a much better photo).

3) On these compact cameras sometimes if you push down too fast on the shutter release button a picture may be taken without the picture being in focus
(you're supposed to press down halfway until the camera fully focuses
then press the button the rest of the way).

4) I do agree the F200EXR body isn't as pretty as my F31 (which has an all metal body) the F200EXR seems to have a plastic body.

Which Color did you buy Black or Silver?
I have gotten everything under control now, and I bought the black one
Old Jun 8, 2009, 1:27 PM   #17

"I have gotten everything under control now..."

The camera still sucks, does it not?

the Hun
Old Jun 8, 2009, 4:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinniethehun View Post
"I have gotten everything under control now..."

The camera still sucks, does it not?

the Hun
No, but it sill isn't as good as I expected... For this being "the best compact you can buy"
Old Jun 8, 2009, 7:48 PM   #19

So what is still so wrong with the camera? What performance features lag behind the competition? Which compact models are better - and why?

the Hun
Old Jun 8, 2009, 11:47 PM   #20

i think he mentioned earlier his casio was better. It was more automatic for the stuff he wanted and this one he is struggling.

Closed Thread