Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Closed Thread

Old Jun 9, 2009, 2:19 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinniethehun View Post
So what is still so wrong with the camera? What performance features lag behind the competition? Which compact models are better - and why?

the Hun
.............................................. did'nt I just say that it wasn't as good as I expected?! That's what I mean, I took almost as good pictures with my Casio EX-Z500. And with that camera being old and with only 5 mp i thought this "best on the market" would stun me..
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:22 AM   #22

In your OP, you made a rather strong statement regarding your camera:

“Fujifilm F200EXR SUCKS!”

You then listed 10 reasons for your dissatisfaction. However, 6 of those 10 reasons had to do with either your inability to properly operate the camera, or your personal opinion regarding the appearance of the camera menu...for example:

“**There is no "Delete all pictures" - feature. ...”

“**The menu is chockingly ugly. It looks like a ten-year-old has drawn the interface.”

The other 4 reasons seemed to be based more on operator error than a camera fault.

You also posted two pictures, taken at ISO 1600, which did nothing to substantiate your claim that your camera sucks.

Finally, in your OP, you asked for help. How can we help you, when your only problem seems to be...”did'nt I just say that it wasn't as good as I expected?!” In what way? What did you expect?

Just because you can’t figure out how to use a camera doesn’t mean it sucks, now does it?

Wait now apparently, your camera no longer sucks...

“No, but it sill isn't as good as I expected... “

Post some pics of identical subject matter taken with both your Casio and your sucky Fuji...let’s see where the Fuji is lacking, and what can be done to improve things.

The Hun
Old Jun 9, 2009, 9:34 AM   #23

Quote:
In your OP, you made a rather strong statement regarding your camera:

“Fujifilm F200EXR SUCKS!”

You then listed 10 reasons for your dissatisfaction. However, 6 of those 10 reasons had to do with either your inability to properly operate the camera, or your personal opinion regarding the appearance of the camera menu...for example:

“**There is no "Delete all pictures" - feature. ...”

“**The menu is chockingly ugly. It looks like a ten-year-old has drawn the interface.”

The other 4 reasons seemed to be based more on operator error than a camera fault.

You also posted two pictures, taken at ISO 1600, which did nothing to substantiate your claim that your camera sucks.

Finally, in your OP, you asked for help. How can we help you, when your only problem seems to be...”did'nt I just say that it wasn't as good as I expected?!” In what way? What did you expect?

Just because you can’t figure out how to use a camera doesn’t mean it sucks, now does it?

Wait now apparently, your camera no longer sucks...

“No, but it sill isn't as good as I expected... “

Post some pics of identical subject matter taken with both your Casio and your sucky Fuji...let’s see where the Fuji is lacking, and what can be done to improve things.

The Hun
Are you retarded? It's an serious question. Having trouble understanding?
Old Jun 9, 2009, 10:10 AM   #24

Having trouble understanding what? That you’re an ignorant moron? I understand that. You’re whole problem is, you aren’t smart enough to know when someone is trying to help you. If you don’t want help, don’t come here crying and whining - go to one of those other forums, where someone might care...oh...you already did...and they didn’t...

Oh well...

The Hun
Old Jun 9, 2009, 12:05 PM   #25

this thread is classic, and the OP wonders why his thread at DPR got removed from the forum-lol, see nilbrink,or libido or whatever you want to call yourself, i wasn't the only person who had issues with what you posted. anyway, hope you manage to get the camera to work to your satisfaction, and i hope you learned that if you had written your thread properly, people would have been more than willing to help you out.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 1:56 PM   #26

this thread should be deleted. I think we understand each other!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 1:57 PM   #27

Quote:
Having trouble understanding what? That you’re an ignorant moron? I understand that. You’re whole problem is, you aren’t smart enough to know when someone is trying to help you. If you don’t want help, don’t come here crying and whining - go to one of those other forums, where someone might care...oh...you already did...and they didn’t...

Oh well...

The Hun
You are just repeating everything I have written in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad147 View Post
this thread is classic, and the OP wonders why his thread at DPR got removed from the forum-lol, see nilbrink,or libido or whatever you want to call yourself, i wasn't the only person who had issues with what you posted. anyway, hope you manage to get the camera to work to your satisfaction, and i hope you learned that if you had written your thread properly, people would have been more than willing to help you out.
I understand. But still, the first post (threadstarter) isnt so bad? It was a bit harsh, I admit. But than when peaople was just negging me I started defending myself and got the answer : "Youre just being childish" and that I was a noob and so on. You have to read the things I write, and just nog focus on the bad things I had written. I have explained everything over and over and over again.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 2:16 PM   #28
Administrator

OK guys. That's enough. This thread is closed.

Closed Thread