Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jul 15, 2010, 12:44 PM   #531

Hi,
Newbie on this forum, this is a little serie (Hs 10 + Raynox DCR 250) :

1-

2-

3-

4-

Bye !

Last edited by Doit4fun; Jul 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM.
Doit4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 4:11 PM   #532

Very nice macros, and welcome to the forum.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2010, 10:27 PM   #533

Very nice! The HS10 seems to excel at macros, and it looks like the Raynox teleconverter works well with it.
lucky2505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2010, 9:43 AM   #534

flowers in rain

DonalDuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2010, 10:47 AM   #535

Default Fuji Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike6969 View Post
I'll try Fuji Canada for a manual too.
Fuji Canada said they will send me a manual last week but nothing yet...
Mike6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2010, 12:22 PM   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike6969 View Post
Fuji Canada said they will send me a manual last week but nothing yet...
Pity, mine came thorugh a couple of days after. Phone up for another then sell the late one to some needy HS10 owner!
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2010, 12:50 AM   #537

Some really good shots here, typifying the enviable skill of Fuji clickers on this forum. Please keep 'em coming. :-)

Had my manual within a few days from Fuji UK - thanks for the tip-off, Kenzie.
Wardonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2010, 2:36 PM   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardonia View Post
Some really good shots here, typifying the enviable skill of Fuji clickers on this forum. Please keep 'em coming. :-)

Had my manual within a few days from Fuji UK - thanks for the tip-off, Kenzie.
Not a problem! Considering how much the camera cost I found it a little rude not to include a manual!
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2010, 12:45 PM   #539

Hate to poke my nose in here not being an HS10 owner (....yet). Great pictures, thanks for pushing me closer to my purchase. I am a former Konica Minolta Z3 user and currently a Sony A100 DSLR (disappointed) user. Been shopping and shopping and 99.9% settled on the HS10 and the comments and pictures here are convincing me of my choice more and more. Quick question, I understand the HS10 has a manual zoom ring control but does it lock? Does it "slide" out of the camera if it's hanging down? I have a 28-250mm Tamron lens and if it's not locked, when the camera aims down the lens extends all the way, do NOT want to end up with that kind of activity.

Also, I understand there is a manual FOCUS ring, too, so I would assume you can manually focus the lens. If you can manually adjust the aperture and the focus, does the screen show WYSIWYG images or just a viewfinder emulator? My Z3 was pretty much showing me what my picture was going to look like. Just curious on that.

And the lens I believe has 58mm threads for filters? Anyone recommend a filter? Circular polarized? And what about that macro adapter?

Thanks for your message thread and hope to be joining in as an HS10 OWNER soon :O)
infinitempg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2010, 1:03 PM   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitempg View Post
Hate to poke my nose in here not being an HS10 owner (....yet). Great pictures, thanks for pushing me closer to my purchase. I am a former Konica Minolta Z3 user and currently a Sony A100 DSLR (disappointed) user. Been shopping and shopping and 99.9% settled on the HS10 and the comments and pictures here are convincing me of my choice more and more. Quick question, I understand the HS10 has a manual zoom ring control but does it lock? Does it "slide" out of the camera if it's hanging down? I have a 28-250mm Tamron lens and if it's not locked, when the camera aims down the lens extends all the way, do NOT want to end up with that kind of activity.

Also, I understand there is a manual FOCUS ring, too, so I would assume you can manually focus the lens. If you can manually adjust the aperture and the focus, does the screen show WYSIWYG images or just a viewfinder emulator? My Z3 was pretty much showing me what my picture was going to look like. Just curious on that.

And the lens I believe has 58mm threads for filters? Anyone recommend a filter? Circular polarized? And what about that macro adapter?

Thanks for your message thread and hope to be joining in as an HS10 OWNER soon :O)
Mine does not slide out of the camera. Not sure what you mean with the EVF thing... like "live preview"?

You can pick up a nice 58mm Hoya CPL for it. A Raynox DCR-250 or DCR-150 works extremely well with the HS-10. And, for added reach, an Olympus TCON-17 with pop your reach out to 1224mm!
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote