Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 11, 2010, 1:00 PM   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike6969 View Post
I finally did get two very poor quality Fuji HS10 "manuals". The print quality was poor,faded like their printer was low on ink. The print was crooked and i can't really call this a manual because it was printed out on huge 8.5" x 11" printer paper which is hilarious i guess since they sent me letters along with the manuals...stating on how Fuji was trying to be more enviromentaly friendly by not including manuals with their cameras.... yet they wasted all this paper..... hahaha

So much for fuji canada...

Oh yeah...the pages of these so called "manuals" were held together by on single staple in the corner.

I reckon they ran one off their office comp to keep you happy! They do exist by the way:

Also due to a lack of hotshoe cover and the inability to get straight horizons I invested in one of these:

And took these in auto with super macro of this little guy, nowhere near as nice as the guys with the macro add-on though!

Last edited by Kenzie; Aug 11, 2010 at 1:07 PM.
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2010, 4:53 AM   #552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike6969 View Post

By the way,you guys were right. There no actual owners manual (darn)! Only a basic start manual and the owners manual is a CD Rom PDF...even though both swift gamers and ebay sellers "think" there is an actual book paper manual.
FujifilmUSA's web site is pathetic. I tried to email them to see if a printed manual was available for purchase, but the link doesn't work. I tried for quite awhile to find the fax number and postal address where they can supposedly be contacted, but that was futile, also. Anyone have the email address?
lucky2505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2010, 7:55 AM   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2505 View Post
FujifilmUSA's web site is pathetic. I tried to email them to see if a printed manual was available for purchase, but the link doesn't work. I tried for quite awhile to find the fax number and postal address where they can supposedly be contacted, but that was futile, also. Anyone have the email address?

This one help?

To purchase Digital camera Parts & Accessories please visit:

www.fujifilmmall.com

To order by phone please call
1 -866-289-3854

To order by e- mail
[email protected]

Contact Us
Old Sep 3, 2010, 1:29 PM   #554

Go here and just download the manual.
http://www.fujifilm.com/products/dig...s/finepix_hs10
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2010, 8:45 AM   #555

That's the thing though, people want a copy to carry around rather than print off. You already get the manual on disc as well but others like me want something to hold.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 10:27 PM   #556

You could print it out yourself to any size you wish. I chose to order mine from England. It is 8.5" x 5.5" or less and nicely bound. I keep it in my car so I cannot give you exact dimensions now. With shipping & handling I think it cost about $20.
WGLance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2010, 11:27 AM   #557

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGLance View Post
You could print it out yourself to any size you wish. I chose to order mine from England. It is 8.5" x 5.5" or less and nicely bound. I keep it in my car so I cannot give you exact dimensions now. With shipping & handling I think it cost about $20.
Are you in U.S? If so, could you provide the info needed to order from England?
lucky2505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2010, 2:46 PM   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2505 View Post
Are you in U.S? If so, could you provide the info needed to order from England?
I just rang support on the details below and asked for one. Mine came free but I think the other guy paid shipping.

Digital Cameras (between 9am – 5pm): for quick responses to digital enquiries, please click here Camera Service & Repair (Unit 13, St Martins Business Centre) tel: 0844 553 2323 fax: 01234 245 210 Digital Camera Customer Hotline (Unit 13, St Martins Business Centre) tel: 0844 553 2322 fax: 01234 254 210

Last edited by Kenzie; Sep 12, 2010 at 2:49 PM.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 9:02 PM   #559

lucky2505,

Yes, I am in the states. Try this: http://www.oldtimercameras.com/.

WGLance
WGLance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2010, 10:34 PM   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
That's the thing though, people want a copy to carry around rather than print off. You already get the manual on disc as well but others like me want something to hold.
I used to. But there was just so much stuff "to hold". Now I grab the pdf and read it as required on my iPod Touch. I have all kinds of reference material available in my hands. Much better than paper.
frank-in-toronto is offline   Reply With Quote