Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Apr 23, 2010, 3:52 PM   #1

Default HS-10, S-100 FS and the MOON!!

This is not a test of the 2 cameras by any means, i just went outside last night with both cameras and took some images of the moon-the top 2 images are from the HS-10, the bottom 2 are with the S-100, all images are 50-60% crops and have been tweaked in lightroom for contrast and a little sharpening, the last image is the with the digital zoom on the S-100, all images are handheld. I was very surprised by the HS-10 images-all exif information is intact-thanks for looking and enjoy your cameras people!!

nomad147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 23, 2010, 4:20 PM   #2

Thanks, Nomad-

Pretty impressive images. I would say that both the newer HS-10 and the older S-100sf did a good job on your "Lunar Expedition."

Note to Nomad: I have been attempting to keep the HS-10 photo samples all in one file rather than spread all over the folder for everyone's viewing convenience. Thanks in advance for posting your future HS-10 photo sample in that file.

Sarah Joyce

Last edited by mtclimber; Apr 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM.
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2010, 4:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtclimber View Post
Thanks, Nomad-

Pretty impressive images. I would say that both the newer HS-10 and the older S-100sf did a good job on your "Lunar Expedition."

Note to Nomad: I have been attempting to keep the HS-10 photo samples all in one file rather than spread all over the folder for everyone's viewing convenience. Thanks in advance for posting your future HS-10 photo sample in that file.

Sarah Joyce

okay, n/p didnt know that or i would have posted them there, thanks for letting me know-
nomad147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2010, 8:05 AM   #4
Super Moderator

Nomad, there is no obligation to put the photos in the photo sample thread that Sarah started, it is a good place for sharing but people are fully entitled to share their photos as they wish.

Sarah, please feel free to make people aware of the thread you started and that if they like they can put photos in this thread, however it is not a rule and we don't want to make people feel guilty for posting their own shots as they desire.

Back to the photos..... I would say that these are better than the average shots I've seen from non dSLR cameras using very long lenses, or people using scopes so great job!

Have fun everyone!

See what I'm up to visit my Plymouth Wedding Photography
site or go to my blog.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote