Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old May 1, 2010, 1:37 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
Then, site your source. I just clock it at 6.1 seconds. A question, as you use it in this post, has a question mark. You made a statement. No question mark.
Calm down - my fault - in my original post on page 4 my guestimate of 14 was wrong (I was counting to 14, not timing it!). 6-7 seconds would be about right - it's 7 JPEGS at about a second each.
lakensea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2010, 4:24 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakensea View Post
Calm down - my fault - in my original post on page 4 my guestimate of 14 was wrong (I was counting to 14, not timing it!). 6-7 seconds would be about right - it's 7 JPEGS at about a second each.
I'm calm, Gary. I'm just making a point. This stuff of "I heard..." is taken as fact by some folks because "I saw it on the internet so it MUST be true." Then, the REALLY stupid stuff starts. What makes it worse is when the person "that heard" doesn't even own the camera or if he/she does own the camera, hasn't even tried it for him/herself and still spouts nonsense. I watched as the same thing happened to a couple of other cameras I had. At the time, I didn't know enough about them and ALMOST believed the crap enough to sell 'em. Luckily, I had enough sense to test it for myself. I didn't call the rumor-mongers on it then. I will now.
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3

Last edited by gjtoth; May 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM.
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2010, 4:25 PM   #53

Gray,

You got me to go out and shoot birds today. It was not my impromptu photo shoot last night. I was thinking about your shot. And I found my subject and sidetrack my workout for 30min.
Old May 1, 2010, 4:30 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoturtle View Post
Gray,

You got me to go out and shoot birds today. It was not my impromptu photo shoot last night. I was thinking about your shot. And I found my subject and sidetrack my workout for 30min.
heheheh... I work subliminally, Shoturtle. Stealth. heheheh
My Gallery

--
Old May 1, 2010, 4:34 PM   #55

This was suppose to be my motorcycling weekend, not photography weekend. As I did allot of it in Florida. Now I committed myself to shoot in a studio tomorrow night. And I have 2 more low light sets to shoot for my high iso thread. I am getting way over my head here.

But honestly thanks for the inspiration. It does keep me form getting into a photo rut.
Old May 1, 2010, 4:45 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoturtle View Post
This was suppose to be my motorcycling weekend, not photography weekend. As I did allot of it in Florida. Now I committed myself to shoot in a studio tomorrow night. And I have 2 more low light sets to shoot for my high iso thread. I am getting way over my head here.

But honestly thanks for the inspiration. It does keep me form getting into a photo rut.
Dang! You're a busy man!! You're welcome, my friend. It's people like you and several others on Steve's that drive me to keep on shooting and improving my skills. I'm glad I can provide SOMETHING in return. Did you buy the HS-10 yet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My Gallery

--
Old May 1, 2010, 4:48 PM   #57

You are a evil person, No I did not get the HS10, though I want one. LOL