Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old May 7, 2010, 11:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
Thanks. Yeah. It's killer. Almost blinding. I'm anxious to see some of your images.
My response was meant to be helpful and it shows you took it in another way. I do have many photos posted, but not with the HS10. Poor weather and 12 hour working days have not made it possible for me to take photos for posting.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 12:03 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vIZnquest View Post
My response was meant to be helpful and it shows you took it in another way. I do have many photos posted, but not with the HS10. Poor weather and 12 hour working days have not made it possible for me to take photos for posting.
And, my response was meant to be helpful, as well. There is a forum specifically entitled "Photo Critiques" for those that desire to focus in on the minutia and minuscule details. I posted here to avoid that sort of thing as I shoot for pleasure and, hopefully, to share my pleasure with others. I find nitpicking distasteful and it does not encourage the average hobbyist. If the average hobbyist desires his image(s) to be scrutinized at pixel level, he posts in the above-mention arena. Otherwise, he posts in the general categories.

Sorry about your 12 hour days. I put in a LOT of them before I retired. Most of them in the Navy. They were not fun and I don't envy you.
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3

Last edited by gjtoth; May 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM.
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 1:43 AM   #13

After being on here six years I did not know that it was as stated by you. Thanks for your help in showing how I have erred in all those years in other forums besides the "Photo Critiques" which was not available when I first became a member here.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote