Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old May 13, 2010, 10:11 PM   #11
Super Moderator

i think you can see that stuff if you open the files in the fuji software. i no longer have it installed to check for sure though. play around with it a little, i think its in there
Old May 13, 2010, 10:23 PM   #12

ok, thanks, I'll have a look on Fuji viewer, thanks.

By the way, I had a look at your flickriver, what wonderful photographs, particularly love FOX.
bluestack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 10:54 PM   #13
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestack View Post
ok, thanks, I'll have a look on Fuji viewer, thanks.

By the way, I had a look at your flickriver, what wonderful photographs, particularly love FOX.
thank you kindly.
Old May 19, 2010, 1:18 PM   #14

Hards80,
Your pix are beautiful. I am now seriously considering the 70EXR as my next compact P&S. Any negatives about this camera? I've also been considering the PanyZX35 -- lots of good things about that too - however, a little bit on the larger size. Now I'm thinking of getting both since the 70EXR is so reasonable in price. Can have the best of both worlds. Currently have the PanyTZ3, which is fine but lousy in low light situations. That's the whole reason I want to get a new camera.
runner1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 3:07 PM   #15
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by runner1000 View Post
Hards80,
Your pix are beautiful. I am now seriously considering the 70EXR as my next compact P&S. Any negatives about this camera? I've also been considering the PanyZX35 -- lots of good things about that too - however, a little bit on the larger size. Now I'm thinking of getting both since the 70EXR is so reasonable in price. Can have the best of both worlds. Currently have the PanyTZ3, which is fine but lousy in low light situations. That's the whole reason I want to get a new camera.
really the only downside of the F70EXR is that you have to set it up properly, be sure to read through my guideline post. If you don't set it up in that way, you will be disappointed. The only other "downside" is that you are in effect putting 5 megapixels on target instead of 10. However 5mp is more than enough for most size prints anyone would do with a p&s, so i dont really consider it a downside.