Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jul 9, 2010, 10:55 PM   #1

Default HS10 Service Manual

Does anyone has an actual Fuji HS10 Service Manual. Looking to find what the shutter click rating is for the HS10 is. I already have 12,000 images taken with it in just under 4 months with no signs of the photo work letting up anytime soon. Wondering how long I can expect the camera to last before it will die.

Love the camera and the images it makes

dave
Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:22 PM   #2

lol, I have taken over 40000 pictures from a s3800. and I gave it away cuz the thing wouldn't die.

It's been kicked, run over by a car, i even took it apart to fix the ring screws and god knows how i put it back together. Virtually bullet proof. no proprietary battery since it takes double a

Same goes for my s2000hd. I even gaved it to my 2 year old. He dragged it on the pavement, pressed all the buttons, I basically needed an excuse to buy a s200exr. It still works even after 20000 pictures.

my s200exr, i want it to die so i can buy the next camera. I don't expect it to die soon either.

Last edited by Cresho; Jul 9, 2010 at 11:26 PM.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2010, 5:12 PM   #3

Hey, Cresho. Why not just px your unwanted cameras. Recycling is environment-friendly.
Wardonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2010, 5:39 PM   #4

well, the s3800 recieved a good home but I didn't want people to suffer using the s2000hd like I did. Ya once using p mode is fine but the camera has issues for new users. I figures I put it to rest but then I gaved it a good second home...banged up and all but it still works.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote