Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 13, 2010, 9:18 PM   #1

Default Strongman

I had my friend take this shot of me doing a strongman stunt. Man was it ever heavy. I need to get back in the gym.
Attached Images

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 13, 2010, 10:23 PM   #2

Nice pic! Oh, favorite strong man name ever - Magnus Von Magnusen. What a great name! I wanna see you pulling some buses.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2010, 6:47 AM   #3

I'm a newbie trying to learn. It seems to me that the Strongman's face is in shadow and therefore not easy to see. Is this a case where a fill flash would have helped? How do we get the HS10 flash to fire in this kind of circumstance?

Craig

Last edited by PvrFan; Sep 15, 2010 at 6:48 AM. Reason: "not" makes all the difference!
PvrFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 2:04 AM   #4

As far as I remember you have to press the flash release button to pop it ip then I think you can select the flash mode from there. Not used my HS10's flash that much so correct me if I'm wrong.
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:45 AM   #5

ARGHH. Not you--me!

Pressing the flash selector, I was getting a message that explained how to deactivate silent mode. I normally have the camera in silent mode all the time. But you HAVE to put up with the beeps and boops in order to gain access to the flash menu (Auto, force, slow-sync). Some Fuji engineer needs to explain to me what one has to do with the other.

Craig
PvrFan is offline   Reply With Quote