Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:23 AM   #1

Default Ladies resting in compromising positions HS10

eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 10, 2010, 1:51 PM   #2

Gee...69 views and not one reply. Where you expecting something else?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 6:26 PM   #3

Welcome to Steve's forums, Eddie. Interestingly enough, I was just browsing the Bi-weekly challenge forum and Walter made the same exact comment about one of his post... over 100 views but only 1 comment (by the moderator). Very discouraging. I think some forums are a lot more active than others. The Panasonic P&S and the Pentax DSLR are very active forum, with a high number of participation.

OK, your pics are awesome. They kinda look surreal (perhaps it's the black background that gives that impression). Great PP'ing job!

Tullio
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 6:54 PM   #4
Super Moderator

i think there is not a ton of visitors in Fuji. You may try posting stuff like this in "close-ups" or something like that.

but these are really quite excellent. this is the strongest set of pictures i have seen you post yet. i love the feel to these. with the dark background, and overall dark exposure, with just a glow of light around them. and they are arranged in a very stylish manner. very classy.

#3 is my favorite here. this shot is just excellent, everything works.

my only suggestion is to smooth out the background in #2, it detracts me a bit.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 10:54 PM   #5

so true about the visitors.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:15 PM   #6

I think you guys missed my jest on my reply.....
As to the flow and ebb of members replying, it is what it is. It seems every site I have ever participated on shares this common trait....DAMN, it just dawned on me as I was typing, the one common trait they are share is.......me
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:02 PM   #7

Darn Eddie there are so many post s I did not get to see this one I really caught the second one it has that look about her!
And they are all great !

Been busy with the floor loom had to fix a heddle pull and I have a problem with mt beat it seems to be pulling to much and then the tension is all out of its so ya know why I missed this one besides trying to get in to use the computer in th e first place with four other users its like heck when can I get on ... early in the morning when they are all beat from the night before....
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 11:26 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hards80 View Post
i think there is not a ton of visitors in Fuji. You may try posting stuff like this in "close-ups" or something like that.

Although that is true in one hand, it isn't quite the case on the other. As I mentioned, I had just came across the same exact complaint from an old participant/contributor in the Bi-Weekly Challenge" forum. That forum has a very good amount of traffic.

Tullio
Old Nov 12, 2010, 11:37 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie haskell View Post
I think you guys missed my jest on my reply.....
As to the flow and ebb of members replying, it is what it is. It seems every site I have ever participated on shares this common trait....DAMN, it just dawned on me as I was typing, the one common trait they are share is.......me
Here's my 2c for what it's worth (please do not take it the wrong way, Eddie). You do some excellent work and post real nice, well PP'ed images. However, A great number of the images you post are very similar (same flowers with same type of background, same type of PP'ing, etc.). After a while, even though people like it, it becomes old and the comments start to diminish. That's my opinion.

Tullio
Old Nov 13, 2010, 8:44 PM   #10

Default All very nice

Less is more.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote