Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Dec 15, 2010, 9:24 PM   #1

Default HS10 bound paper manual

I thought I remember reading that you could get a Fuji HS10 handbook instruction manual for taking out in to the field. I don't want to print full page stuff, and I'd like it bound......anybody point me in the right direction I'd appreciate. I have emailed/contacted Fuji and all I get is a link to the PDF formatted ones......ARG, what is so hard about this?????
eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:29 PM   #2

Hi Eddie, is this what you mean?

I got mine from Fuji Uk, just complained that I'd spent nearly 400 on a camaera and got no paper manual. Got one in the post. Where are you based? Having thought about it, my pdf copy is on my iPod Touch so I can post you the paper one if you want?

Last edited by Kenzie; Dec 16, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 1:34 PM   #3

Yes....that is what I want. The plain old fashion one I can take with me and read at will. I have learned much about cameras while in the bathroom
I'd love to have any address, to where I can obtain a copy of one....thank you much Kenzie!

Oh...I'm in the states.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 1:40 PM   #4

PM me your address and I'll sort it out.
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 4:55 PM   #5

Very kind of you my friend. BTW, don't tell the Queen of my local, as I understand the price on my head has doubled!
Old Dec 17, 2010, 8:34 PM   #6

I got one of those in the box with my camera when I bought my camera. DIdn;t expect it but it was in the box. If it matters I bought my camera in the USA

dave
Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2010, 3:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo 5 View Post
I got one of those in the box with my camera when I bought my camera. DIdn;t expect it but it was in the box. If it matters I bought my camera in the USA

dave
How many pages does your manual have?
lucky2505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2010, 5:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo 5 View Post

dave
I finally got verification from FujiUSA. They do not include an owner's manual with the HS10. You received the 23 page basic manual which has always shipped with the camera. The cover looks similar to the cover of the much larger owner's manual.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 5:13 AM   #9

That's what I thought as well. I'd love to have a full one for my S200EXR just like I did with my old 6900 Zoom. Sorry this didn't work out.
staats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 3:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by staats View Post
That's what I thought as well. I'd love to have a full one for my S200EXR just like I did with my old 6900 Zoom. Sorry this didn't work out.
I tried to get the rep I talked with to send me one. Told him they were being sent to folks in UK who requested one. No deal.