Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Apr 16, 2011, 9:04 PM   #1

Default HS-20 Update

I have been using the HS20 for a while now. I have taken over 2300 pictures. I took some on a very hot working house fire and unlike some of the other comments here I did not get the overheating warning. Also took some pictures of a college crew rowing race and the focus and long zoom work flawless for me both in P mode and when the sun started down in the EXR mode.

So far no real issues minus I wish it had the digital zoom feature the HS10 had.

Shot to shot is faster, when you push shutter button it snaps picture faster. Lower light images may have slight noise but they come out really good compared to the HS10.

Been using 2000mha eneloops in the camera. So far I am averaging 675 images per set of charged batteries with the camera and one set of batteries I was using was used in rapid fashion getting images of house fire and all the activity happening so I was taxing the camera to it max......

dave
Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:23 PM   #2

hey i got a question for y ou, when you shoot with this camera in burst continuos mode, does the monitor freeze for every shot or is it continuous ?
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2011, 3:10 PM   #3

Continuous as if it was shooting video until it finishes the burst then it freezes for a second and then it pops up thumbnails and starts to process

dave
Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2011, 3:59 PM   #4

Dave-

It looks like you are off to a great beginning with your new HS20.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote