Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Feb 24, 2004, 4:49 PM   #1

Default Fuji 602 zoom LCD Protector

Hello everyone, I have a Fuji 602 zoom and would like to protect the LCD monitor. I have contacted Fuji here in Australia and they tell me nothing is available. However,I feel there must be at least a stick on one.
Can anyone help?
John.
cock3tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 25, 2004, 3:59 AM   #2

Buy display protectors in shops that sell PDA's and organisers. You have to cut them down to fit the 602 display. As a stop gap measure I use 'tackyback' (sold for covering kids books) it's not as clear as the PDA ones - but I use the EVF mostly anyway. VOX
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2004, 7:48 PM   #3

I'm in Canada, but I found a package of screen protectors for digital video cameras at Radio Shack for about $10 Cdn. They are opticly clearer than most of the PDA covers I tried. There is enough in the package to do about 16-20 for my S602 Pro or 2400z (the bigger ones can be cut in half)

Food for thought?

Snow.
Snowdrggn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2004, 9:21 PM   #4

Default LCD Protector

Thanks for the help in tracking down protector for 602 zoom.Here in Australia I went to Office Works and came up with a product called BELKIN CLEARSCREEN OVERLAYS.They need to be cut to size and the air bubbles are a little difficult to remove,but I'm sure they will do the job.They come in a pack of 12, and can be cut in half.
Belkin can be located at:

www.belkin.com
cock3tail is offline   Reply With Quote