Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Mar 28, 2004, 4:57 AM   #1

Default S7000 PRICE...

SO WHERE CAN I GET THE LOWEST PRICE (B4 REBATE) FOR S7000 ON THE NET, WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH THE LESS-THAN-STELLAR REPUTATION OF THESE SLEAZY ELECTRONIC STORES! I KNOW PRICEGRABBER / CNET gives you the choices, but I NEED ONE BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE, from REAL buyers like you. I also heard one member here that bought the s7000 for $343 (or something in this range) after rebate...HELP PLEASE! I WANT THIS CAMERA!
toliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 28, 2004, 10:51 AM   #2

Give BuyDig.Com a try. Reputable company and descent pricing. The S7000 is priced at $523 with a $100 rebate. Go to http://www.buydig.com/shop/home.aspx. Broadway Camera has this camera for $489 but Iíve heard they are not as reputable as BuyDig. Go to http://www.bwayphoto.com/default.asp

As for the S7000 I own and love my S602 and if the S7000 is half as good as the S602 you will have a great camera. Actually it should be twice as good as the 602.

Good Luck
rritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 3:02 PM   #3

I just found out that ...

http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide...id--27931.html

...Broadway Camera sucks.
veedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2004, 10:49 PM   #4

I got mine at Beach Camera. It's listed at $459 right now.

My buying experience was good.
Basement Shows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2004, 8:52 AM   #5

I bought mine from bzelectronics.com
$499 for the camera
after the rebate, it puts it at $399
shipping is about $18
ericmorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2004, 12:37 PM   #6

Default Re: S7000 PRICE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toliver
SO WHERE CAN I GET THE LOWEST PRICE (B4 REBATE) FOR S7000 ON THE NET, WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH THE LESS-THAN-STELLAR REPUTATION OF THESE SLEAZY ELECTRONIC STORES! I KNOW PRICEGRABBER / CNET gives you the choices, but I NEED ONE BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE, from REAL buyers like you. I also heard one member here that bought the s7000 for $343 (or something in this range) after rebate...HELP PLEASE! I WANT THIS CAMERA!
I just won two cameras on e-bay - only need one - willing to resell it to you for the same price. A lot lower than what you read here, and no hassle about the rebate. E-mail me if interested. Thanks & good luck :P
fujifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2004, 11:49 PM   #7

i purchased mine today at best buy for $455.00. with the rebate it's down to $355.00. i was at ritz camera before i went to best buy and they have the s7000 for $699.00. they're selling fast so get over to best buy and grab one.
lodingi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2004, 10:32 PM   #8

First of all, avoid using YELLOW text, please. Many are changing their user preferences so these new chat forums are a white background with black text (under user options), so your original post cannot even be read by myself... it's just a bit of yellow blur on white.

I get the idea of your post, however. Best Buys in the Atlanta area are now OUT of the S700, having clearanced them. Price varied widely however, as Best Buy stores are not at all together on their pricing. One local store sold it for $445, while one a few miles away has a "display" model clearanced for "only" $550!

atlantagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2004, 9:13 AM   #9

Hey there,

I purchased a digital camera from TigerDirect. After I purchased it I wanted a different model. I called customer service, I didn't have a hassle- they just canceled my order. They were very helpful. In addition with TigerDirect you can be billed later.

However-

About aweek ago Iordered aanother camera from ElectricSam- I placed the order at 2pm...When I called at 3pmthey told me my camera was already shipped [yeah right] and if I wanted to return it I would have to payall sorts offees for them to repack it...If I don't accept delivery onthe camerawhy should i have to pay all those fees? I tried to buy a more expensive camera from them but they really don't give a hoot..I purchase a lot of camera equipment- however I've always bought at stores. Recently I decided to try online shopping for high ticket items never again for Sam! Sam is NOT the man..<S>
CanalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2004, 1:29 AM   #10

Even in Canada were we get ripped on everything , tigerdirect

seems to e a solid company.

They are cheaper than Blacks Camera which is a popular

chain here. There warranties also appear quite nice.

I thought I spotted a cheap site - cameratopia but

Im getting the feeling its not so good !!!

take care all
WINDSORNAZ is offline   Reply With Quote