Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Apr 11, 2004, 12:34 AM   #1

Default S7000 shutter release

I'm not sure if they're called shutter release or not, but I know I saw someone post something about remote trigger cable for the 7000. I can't find it again. Anyone know where I can get one?
Basement Shows is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 11, 2004, 8:25 AM   #2

I saw someone had one on eBay the other day, looked like it would fit both the 7000 and the 5000. That's the only one I've ever seen, though, and I'm new enough to the forum that I didn't see the mention of the one before, so I don't know if they're the same one or not.
Guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2004, 12:19 PM   #3

Default Re: S7000 shutter release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basement Shows
I'm not sure if they're called shutter release or not, but I know I saw someone post something about remote trigger cable for the 7000. I can't find it again. Anyone know where I can get one?
It's a standard shutter release cable - available for pretty much ALL cameras. Available from just about ANYWHERE, photo shops etc BUT -
there is a difference between them. Some are heavy and cumbersome, some are to cheap made and can "jam". Some have poor metal threads etc. SO it really pays to actually see one first. You can also get an air bulb types. Advantages - very long tubes, easily extendable. Beautifully soft actuating "feel".
JKirk
jkirk@oz is offline   Reply With Quote